As full stack Dev Engineer who will be responsible for providing technical strategy and solutions towards the completion of projects and growth in technical skills of the development team. You will be working on design and development of our platform extensions and components.
What you’ll do :
– Own the complete software development lifecycle; defining, prioritizing, designing, and leading implementation of new projects in order to test new features within an agile environment
– Responsible for establishing the vision and execution for software development & delivery
– Ability to analyze requirements and understand the holistic impact on the larger systems
– Development and publishing of technical roadmaps to business and leadership teams
– Supporting help desk and business on various technical issues
– Manage the day-to-day activities of the various development teams and ensure project plans and delivery commitments are met
– Architect and develop the innovative technical design and implementation approach with the overall product line goals and objectives in mind
– Own the development team’s operational excellence, including creation of and monitoring of metrics and alarms in a continuous process improvement environment
Recipharm is one of the five largest pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organizations in the world, with production facilities in Sweden, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, India and the UK as well as development sites in Sweden, Israel and US.