Hring Medical Assistant
- Welcomes and communicates effectively with patients, families, staff and physicians.
- Responds to customer questions w/prompt information related to appointment status, wait time or unanticipated
- Participates in planning optimal patient flow by monitoring provider schedules and communicating potential or actual problems.
- Receives notification of patient’s arrival and ready to room status from tracking system.
- Identifies the appropriate room and communicates patient placement to appropriate staff.
- Communicates regularly with providers to inform them of their status during the session.
- Monitors patient flow in clinic and guest relations to promote customer service.
- Informs patients, staff and providers of delays in patient flow that are occurring inside and outside of clinic.
- Tracks prolonged wait times for patients in waiting room and investigates cause.
- Turns over the exam room preparing it for the next patient visit.
- Assist licensed provider with procedures.
- Takes vital signs per clinic scope.